Thursday 14 May 2015

4. Snacks

Ok, I love snacks they may be my favourite things ever!

Recently I have been trying to be healthier so I have been constantly looking for new snacks to try that are healthy. And then I found 'Graze'!

Graze is amazing, they send you a box each week which contains a collection of different snacks and they are delicious! I absolutely love their snacks. I usually order the chocolate box which is a bit cheeky but it is so delicious. They have loads of different boxes, including the variety box, the light box (which only contains snacks under 150 calories), the chocolate box (my fave) and the kids box!

I would definitely recommend looking at their website, they aren't too expensive at £3.99 a box but are definitely worth it! They usually have a half price offer for new customers which means that you can get your first graze box half price!

This is what I got in my graze box this week:
1. Caramel & Peanut Track & Field
This is one of my favourites but it is still really nice. In a pack you get salted peanuts, redskin peanuts, vanilla fudge and mini chocolate cookies. The cookies and vanilla fudge in this are amazing - they taste so good!
2. Salted Fudge and Peanut Cookie
This is amazing! There are slated caramel milk chocolate buttons. Ok, take a minute to appreciate that, milk chocolate buttons filled with salted caramel. This is literally a dream come true! In this box there are also peanuts, fudge and raisins. Amazing! I love this pack I am eating it now whilst I type this :)
3. Honeycomb Flapjack
Ok, I don't usually like flapjacks but these are amazing. They are oat flapjacks with a chocolate and honeycomb drizzle on top. Genius!
4. Jaffa Cake
This is one of my all time favourites! you get Belgian dark chocolate, orange raisins and roasted hazelnuts. I got just keep on eating this forever!
5. Almonds
Ok, this isn't from graze but I have been really enjoying eating almonds as a quick snack recently. They are pretty healthy and they taste so good!


If you want to buy a box from graze just click here!
I hope you enjoyed this blog post!
Remember to check back every Thursday to see my new blog posts :)

Lara

No comments:

Post a Comment