Thursday 21 May 2015

5. 20 facts about me

As this is my fifth blog post I thought I would let you know a bit more about me :)
So here goes...

1. I am 15 years old.
2. My birthday is on the 29th of March.
3. I know this sounds a bit geeky but, I really enjoy school.
4. I take German and French because I love learning languages.
5. I think chocolate is the best thing in the world.
6. I enjoy reading and am currently reading The Death Cure from the Maze Runner series.
7. I do ballet, which I really enjoy.
8. Lush is my obsession!
9. I enjoy photography!
10. I completed my Bronze Arts Award last year!
11. I am doing my Bronze D of E at the moment and I will have an expedition in summer!
12. I am currently meant to be writing a Physics controlled assessment. Oh well!
13. I love dance and I am constantly doing it, I am in about 7 dances clubs at my school.
14. I have no idea what job I want to do when I grow up, I would love to be a youtuber but we will just have to wait and see about that.
15. I love athletics (mainly sprinting)
16. I can't throw to save my life, which is really useful in rounders and athletics :)
17. I love make-up and beauty
18. I also do computing at school, which is one of the most stressful subjects ever. Literally. We are writing our controlled assessments at the moment and I almost leave in tears each lesson because I get so annoyed with the computer
19. This isn't really about me but oh well. My dad makes the cheesey-est dad jokes ever. Seriously they are so bad you laugh because they are so bad 
20. I write new blog posts every Thursday :)

I hope you enjoyed getting to know a bit more about me!

Lara

No comments:

Post a Comment