Tuesday 23 June 2015

9 and a half. Thinking

So, I have been doing a lot of thinking recently and I have realised I have been making my blog too serious. I mean this is meant to be fun and exciting!

Anyway, so what I have decided is that I won't be posting every Thursday and trying to keep to a strict schedule but instead I will be posting whenever about whatever I feel like. I will try to post every week, but I'm not guaranteeing anything, or I could post loads of times a week.

It will probably end up that I post on a Thursday as that is when I have the most free time but other than that my blog posts may be a bit random!

Also, this isn't the blog post I had planned that will probably end up going up sometime later this week. But I thought I would just let you know what is going on!

I know my recent blog posts have been very word-y but I thought I would just like to keep you informed on what is going on in my mind! :)


Lara

No comments:

Post a Comment